Monday, February 6, 2012

Yes, I am looking for a job!

I am a 25 year retired Marine veteran.


I have been working in the contracting arena for the past eleven years at the Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory, Wargaming Division, Quantico, Virginia as a Senior Wargaming analyst.


My responsibilities have included everything from administrative and logistical planning for the conduct of wargames with 25 to over 300 participants in various locations within the National Capital Region.  In addition, I have assisted in the development, planning, coordination, and facilitation of over 20 wargames and scenario driven exercises.


I am seeking employment with a company that will allow me to bring and utilize the skills I have attained from over 36 years of military and contracting experience and at the same time values my status as a seasoned professional.


I have a Secret clearance. I am a team player. I am willing to travel. My passport is current. I am available after submitting a two weeks notice and I'm looking forward to see if there's a fit with me in your company.

I do have a resume and references!  If you're interested, send me an email or just comment here.


I look forward to hearing from you!

Out.

No comments: