Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Things To Do When You're Unemployed

1. Look for work
2. Dishes
3. Laundry
4. Look for work
5. Mop the floor
6. Vacuum the carpets
7. Watch the news
8. Look for work
9. Grocery shop
10. Drop off/Pick up dry cleaning
11. Read and write emails
12. Look for work

Did I mention look for work?
I think I did a few times.

That is what I do.
Today, I mixed in a little storage room cleanout session trying to save $$.
There are a few more dishes but I'll wait until after supper to do those.

Wait.....did I say supper?
Who says supper nowadays?
Isn't it dinner?

Oh well.....whatever you call it, it has been one of those days looking for work, doing small odds and ends around the house and mixing it up with a trip to the storage shed.

Hmmmmm, found some interesting stuff out there.
Maybe I'll write about that later.

Have a great evening! 

No comments: