Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ok, ok........

Someone tried to hack into my blog?  For what?  There is nothing secret or sacred on this site.  So.....if it was you, please stop. I hate having to go through the verification process and giving up even MORE information about myself.

Now on to better things.  :-)

Great week!  Accomplished a lot!  My job keeps me fully engaged and I am having fun.  Those sound like the words of someone who enjoys what they're doing!  :-)  That's me!  Thogh I cannot and will not discuss what I'm working on, suffice it to say, it is cool stuff!  ;-)

As I have already crested a certain threshold as far as age is concerned, I am finding what I do more and more satisfying.  I like the early morning hours which allows me to get home earlier.  Travel is closer than my last job and in some respects, the people are friendlier.  That is always a plus. Bottom line, I like where I am. I'd like to be closer to retirement, but that will come in time.

I hope your week has gone well. If you're working one of those those jobs where you dred getting up in the morning, find another job. Believe me....life is too short to be stuck in a deadend job with people you do not like working with.  And for those that know me....you know who you are!  ;-)

Later folks!  Drop me a line to say hello.

Outta here!

No comments: