Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What a Weekend!

Friday evening, 29 June 2012, a storm of immense strength, swept through our area. We lost electricity at approximately 10:35 pm. Our power was finally restored at approximately 1:05 pm on 2 July 2012. Amidst a heat wave, we survived. I am now going through my personal lessons learned about this experience.

Unfortunately as I write this, there are thousands of other households without electricity. All I can say to them is, "Hang in there!"

For those that read this blog from time to time, have noticed that I haven't written anything since February 2012. My situation has changed.

I am now employed by QinetiQ-North America.
I enjoy the work.
I enjoy the people.
I enjoy the location.
I enjoy the environment.
I am looking forward to a long tenure.

Overall, our family is doing well.

Drop me a line when you have an opportunity!

Stay well my friends!  :-)

No comments: