Saturday, February 25, 2012

Adsense Account Disabled

Hmmmmm. My Adsense account was disabled because I apparently violated one of their rules.  After reading through the "rules", I discovered by posting a link to my blog on sites such as Twitter and LinkedIn, is in violation of their Terms of Agreement. Oh well.  Keep the $58 and some odd cents I had earned by people clicking on the advertisements on my blog! Since this action was taken, I have disabled all ads on my blog.  If I were trying to earn a living by doing this, I'd be upset. But I'm not.  If anyone asks me if using Adsense is a good idea, I would say no.

So there you have it.  If you do not see ads on my blog, now you'll know why.  Maybe I'll use something other than Adsense.  :-)

Windy, cool but sunny today!

Have a great weekend!

PS STill job hunting!  :-)

No comments: