Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another Happy New Year Post!

Have you ever noticed that many of the blogs you read have started with a "Happy New Year" post? I guess for some it's a subliminal suggestion to oneself that it's something they have started and something they may have failed to maintain and something they would like to reactivate and finally keep up with. Maybe that's the reason why I'm writing again.

So to make short order of this particular posting:
Holidays were fine.
Family is well.
Job is great!
And I'm looking forward to 2013.  :-)

New Year Resolutions:
Numerous

Major plans for the Year:
Minimal

Goals:
Many

As you can see, one can minimalize what they post instead of dragging on about this and that and this and that. But then again, that's how I feel today.  Tomorrow, IF I happen to feel like blogging, I could end up writing a small novel! Who knows!

But for now, this is life. Short, sweet and to the point. 

For those that follow, "Thanks"! I hope your holidays went well and that you are looking forward to great or at least good things for 2013.

For those that are suffering, hang in there.
That's all I can say.

That's it for now.

Have an awesome 2013.....or at least try to. 

Out!  :-)

No comments: