Monday, April 1, 2019

It has been a loooooong time since I last blogged. There are no specific reasons. Family. Work. Life. Friends. Travel. Weather. Who knows. Who really cares. I'm back for now.

In the background, Wheel of Fortune is on the television. They seem to have interesting guests. One thing that irritates me is the "canned" bio that I guess they are requested. I'm so and so. I'm married, dating, etc. I have so many children, ages and a pet....whatever. Get over yourselves. Viewers will forget their bios as soon as the wheel is spun for the first time and Vanna turns those letters.

That's it for now. I just wanted to get started again. IF you are a reader, comment. Let me know that you've read it. By the way, I must have violated some rule. I am not longer getting paid for the blogs that I write. I do not completely understand why. Maybe my blogs were too good?  Naw…..I don't think so. Too funny. I'll keep pursuing, just in case.

More to follow!  Laters!  Aloha!

No comments: