Friday, July 27, 2012

Has it been that long?

On 31 July 2012, I have been retired from the United States Marine Corps for 12 years.  Has it been that long?  In remembrance of that day, I am publishing for the first time online, "Yellow Footprints". It is a short story about my last few minutes in the Marine Corps. It starts with me arriving at Parris Island and completing my journey at Parris island.  Of course, there's some "filler" in between the beginning and end.  Read. Enjoy. Tell me what you think.  Semper Fi!

Yellow Footprints
Written by Ricardo C. Pinzon, Jr.
Master Gunnery Sergeant
United States Marine Corps, Retired



UPDATE: 14 June 2013

I have placed the titled story on Amazon.com and have to remove it from here.  Sorry!

Look for the Kindle version of this story and buy a copy! 

Thanks!


No comments: